The Hollywood Riviera is in the City of Torrance, but has a Redondo Beach zip code (90277) and unlike many other Torrance communities, “The Riviera” (as some residents call it) has a distinct feel that sets it apart from neighboring communities.
The original developer of the Hollywood Riviera was entranced by the movie business and felt that the seaside properties would be a natural location for the Hollywood “set” to buy and build. A few movies were made in the thirties and a few smart producers bought properties, but the Hollywood scene never materialized. What did materialize were delightful cluster of shops, restaurants, café, bistros and galleries know as the “Riviera Village”. (Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce– See more under “Neighborhood History”)
Your Hollywood Riviera Community Resources
- Join your neighbors at NEXTDOOR in building a better Hollywood Riviera
- Save The Riviera – Two major projects proposed that will affect us
- Riviera Homeowners Association Weblog
- Read about the History of the Hollywood Riviera
- Hollywood Riviera Beach Club
- See the Torrance Beach and Haggerty’s webcam here
- Support our Riviera Village businesses
- Hollywood Riviera Crime Map
- Real Estate In Hollywood Riviera
- Riviera Wave Riders
- Hollywood Riviera’s School District
- Search Homes For Sale In The Hollywood Riviera Area
- Daycare – Riviera Play School – Exceptional Child Care
Other Webpages of interest:
- See where the best prices for Gasoline are.
- Verify internet stories at TruthOrFiction.com
- Did you win the lottery? Check your tickets here
- Check Out what movies are NEW on DVD for home rental.
- Local Theaters and Movie times, Also, you can get a quick review of a movie from DVD Talk
- See the Oscar Winners.
- See if your Contractor is Licensed here
- The Relatives in Town?? Los Angeles 101 Here are ides’s on where to take them!
- Do it yourself or not? 100’s of home improvement projects.
- See all 44 Presidents
- Check out Famous Birthdays
- See many of the US and Int’l newspaper’s ‘Front pages’ here. More than 400 U.S. and international newspapers upload their front pages to the site every day, The Daily Breeze too!
- Here is the Best of GOOGLE Video’s page.
- The Scale of the Universe… Very interesting!
- Do you have any ideas or know a great website your neighbors would like to know about? Send the link to Interesting websites and I will add it here.
We are so lucky to live in such a wonderful area like the Hollywood Riviera.
I am Jack McSweeney – Realtor / Manager at RE/MAX Estate Properties, and I sponsor this website, The Hollywood Riviera. I have lived in the Hollywood Riviera since 1956. I grew up on Camino de Encanto. If you want to buy or sell a home here or anywhere in the South Bay, call me at 310 346-0391. …I have many references!
Jack McSweeney of REMAX Estate Properties (310 346-0391) has a pocket listing (not on MLS) in the Hollywood Riviera coming up soon. Located just below PV Blvd, 1 1/2 blocks to the Torrance Beach ramp. 4 Br – 1 3/4 Bath. Never on the market before…
Camino de Encanto
Why Choose Me! | Local Phone Numbers | RE Listings | Favorite Links | Meta Critic | South Bay RE Listings | Torrance Unified Schools | All Recipes | Schools | For Buyers | Press Release | Selling Your Home | Home
Copyright © 2014 The Hollywood Riviera – Jack McSweeney BRE#1027223 – RE/MAX Execs